Fløh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are YOU going to buy when you go to NEW YORK CITY this autumn vacation?

2 posters

Go down

What are YOU going to buy when you go to NEW YORK CITY this autumn vacation? Empty What are YOU going to buy when you go to NEW YORK CITY this autumn vacation?

Post  Bob Fløh Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:00 pm

I'm like totally gonna buy donuts and cinnabuns and underwear and books and cds and probably a waterproof camera bag! And camera stuff! And my mom is totally buying a videocamera! Awesome! We're so totally gonna make some AWESOME movies! Yeah...
Bob Fløh
Bob Fløh
I have two owies!

Back to top Go down

What are YOU going to buy when you go to NEW YORK CITY this autumn vacation? Empty Re: What are YOU going to buy when you go to NEW YORK CITY this autumn vacation?

Post  Cleveland Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:01 pm

OMG yessss... I'm gonna buy--- nothing! Muauahahah
Cleveland
Cleveland
AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

Back to top Go down

What are YOU going to buy when you go to NEW YORK CITY this autumn vacation? Empty Re: What are YOU going to buy when you go to NEW YORK CITY this autumn vacation?

Post  Bob Fløh Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:07 pm

Yeah, I know... Hehehehe. BUT! you will receive stuff that has been bought in NEW YORK CITAH!
Bob Fløh
Bob Fløh
I have two owies!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleveland Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:37 pm

Wooho!
Cleveland
Cleveland
AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum