Fløh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current cravings / what did you eat for breakfast this morning - thread

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Current cravings / what did you eat for breakfast this morning - thread Empty Current cravings / what did you eat for breakfast this morning - thread

Post  Cleveland Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:40 am

I crave glazed donuts from Starbucks..
Cleveland
Cleveland
AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

Back to top Go down

Current cravings / what did you eat for breakfast this morning - thread Empty Re: Current cravings / what did you eat for breakfast this morning - thread

Post  Bad@ss Fløh Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:41 am

Bad@ssssss hassss a craving for fishesssssss.

Nah, I'm kidding. Winegums. Totallah.
Bad@ss Fløh
Bad@ss Fløh
Hardcore to the core!

Back to top Go down

Current cravings / what did you eat for breakfast this morning - thread Empty Re: Current cravings / what did you eat for breakfast this morning - thread

Post  Bob Fløh Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:44 am

Cinnabon... And the craving will be fulfilled! Eventually (sometime during the next week, several times). Yeeey...
Bob Fløh
Bob Fløh
I have two owies!

Back to top Go down

Post  Coffee Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:48 am

I crave a chocolate muffin. Might be because of Muffin Man or Tim the Kinky Cupcake.
Coffee
Coffee
Damage Inc.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleveland Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:50 am

I actually crave chocolate milk... no shit.
Cleveland
Cleveland
AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Fløh Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:51 am

Cleveland wrote:I actually crave chocolate milk... no shit.

That is just too funny
Bob Fløh
Bob Fløh
I have two owies!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleveland Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:53 am

Yo bein' seriouslah?
Cleveland
Cleveland
AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Fløh Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:57 am

Haha, that was the most beautiful sentence I've evah seen. Yeah, I was serious
Bob Fløh
Bob Fløh
I have two owies!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleveland Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:06 am

Well, in that case; Hahahahaha... I had toasted bread with butter and... fløteost. And (of course) a cup of coffee. The mug was a Mummitrollet mug... awesome.
Cleveland
Cleveland
AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

Back to top Go down

Post  Coffee Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:09 am

I'm still craving the muffin. In case anyone feels like buying me one in the cantena. Anybody feeling like being nice to people?
Coffee
Coffee
Damage Inc.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleveland Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:16 am

I'm broke and I crave... cucumber
Cleveland
Cleveland
AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Fløh Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:34 am

I crave Vegard!
Bob Fløh
Bob Fløh
I have two owies!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad@ss Fløh Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:46 am

I totally had a ham and cheese sandwich for breakfast. Now I'm kinda craving a Coke. And my preciousssss.
Bad@ss Fløh
Bad@ss Fløh
Hardcore to the core!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleveland Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:49 am

I want a sandwich like the one I had before the Beep-test Wednesday... Tasty awesomeness.
Cleveland
Cleveland
AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Fløh Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:53 am

Aah! Me too! I crave good food with currrrry... Current cravings / what did you eat for breakfast this morning - thread 523861
Bob Fløh
Bob Fløh
I have two owies!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleveland Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:32 pm

I crave that couscous curry and chicken salad I had in New York! It's from Starbucks and it's awesome tastiness... I had it right before we went to Phantom of the Opera on Broadway, which was awesome... and I had it twice or maybe three times in Easterbraekthingy with my family. I'ts so tasty... Current cravings / what did you eat for breakfast this morning - thread 523861 I miss NYC Current cravings / what did you eat for breakfast this morning - thread 722921
Cleveland
Cleveland
AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

Back to top Go down

Post  Coffee Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:26 pm

I crave a new 21deadmonkeys comic
Coffee
Coffee
Damage Inc.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleveland Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:47 pm

Me too. And coffee...
Cleveland
Cleveland
AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

Back to top Go down

Post  Coffee Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:55 am

I crave NO FRENCH! But it won't happen, so I'll be depressed all year Sad
Coffee
Coffee
Damage Inc.

Back to top Go down

Post  Coffee Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:12 pm

I had the rest of the Mac'N'Cheese I had for dinner yesterday for breakfast this morning... it was kinda crappy. I had to add some wholegrain pasta and a lot of cheese. I think there was more cheese than macaroni in it... when I was finished eating, there was, like, this layer of cheese on the bottom, and if I stuck my finger in it, the cheese covered my nail Current cravings / what did you eat for breakfast this morning - thread 348182
Coffee
Coffee
Damage Inc.

Back to top Go down

Post  Coffee Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:57 am

I still crave a new 21deadmonkeys comic. And I want Ducky to live again. Knowing that he's dead makes me sad everytime I read a comic.
Coffee
Coffee
Damage Inc.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleveland Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:33 pm

I crave coffee. The beverage.
Cleveland
Cleveland
AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

Back to top Go down

Post  Coffee Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:35 pm

I crave... the Beatles
Coffee
Coffee
Damage Inc.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleveland Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:36 am

You do? Wow that's amazing. I crave my pasta
Cleveland
Cleveland
AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

Back to top Go down

Post  Coffee Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:39 am

Why is that amazing?
Coffee
Coffee
Damage Inc.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next